Minneapolis Real Estate Attorney Publications and Lectures
When it's time to call a Minneapolis real estate attorney?
When it comes to your property and rights, it's important to know when to contact a real estate attorney. You may need an attorney when it comes to your city infringing on your property for a road or other construction project (eminent domain), when facing a disagreement that can't be solved between landlord and tenants, or when facing a dispute in a real estate transaction.
If you are facing any of these challenges, I am here to help homeowners and property owners like you protect your rights and find resolution to your real estate disputes.
Start with learning more about the law and how a real estate attorney can help in your particular situation. I recommend the following lectures and publications to help you take the next step in gaining peace of mind when it comes to your property rights.
- 2002 MnDOT Right of Way Conference
- 2003 Minnesota Eminent Domain CLE
- 2007 Hennepin County Bar Association Eminent Domain CLE
- 2008 Continuing Education Services Minimum Compensation CLE
- 2011 Hennepin County Bar Association Eminent Domain CLE
- 2011 Minnesota Eminent Domain Institute/Hennepin County Bar Association CLE
- 2013 Minnesota Eminent Domain Institute/Hennepin County Bar Association CLE
- 2014 Hennepin County Bar Association Eminent Domain CLE
- 2015 Sterling Education Services Landlord-Tenant CLE
- 2016 Sterling Educational Services Landlord-Tenant Law CLE
- 2017 Hennepin County Bar Association Eminent Domain CLE
- 2001 “Relocation Appeals, Due Process and Remedies”
- 2002 “Relocation Appeals, Due Process Considerations and Relocation Law Update”
- 2003 “Current Perspectives on Residential Relocation Claims and Due Process Updates”
- 2005 “Relocation Hot Topics and Open Issues”
- 2006 “Relocation Rule Changes – One Year Later and Current Topics”
- 2008 “The History and Purpose of Senate File No. 2379 and the Retroactive Application of the $50,000 Reestablishment Payment”
- 2008 “The History and Purpose of the Reestablishment Payment and Certain Reestablishment Claim Issues”
- 2011 “Administrative Law Judges in Relocation Appeals”
- 2011 “Current Issues in Minimum Compensation Claims”
- 2013 “Minimum Compensation After the Cloquet and Yermolenko Cases: Where Do We Go From Here”
- 2014 "Relocation Issues Involving Trade Fixtures and Mixed-Use Properties"
- 2015 "Landlord-Tenant Law--Leases: An Ounce of Prevention"
- 2016 "Fundamentals of Landlord-Tenant Law: Legislative and Case Law Updates"
- 2017 "Relocation Issues Involving Carve Outs and Mixed-Use Properties"
If you're ready to learn more about protecting your rights, I can help.